Welcome to Travelers' Stories About Turkey

Welcome to Travelers' Stories About Turkey, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Travelers' Stories About Turkey by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Create an Album and share your pictures
Please take a minute and register :)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

MERHABA TEKSAS'DAN!

1 reply to this topic

#1 Judith A. Bowers

Judith A. Bowers

NewB

• ΦNew Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:01

In early January 2009, I completed my 16th holiday to Turkey in 7.5 years. During those wonderful trips, I have explored about 90 percent of this remarkable nation from the most sprawling cities to the most remote highland villages.

I find Turkey to be an exceptionally beautiful country with hospitable people, delicious food, and intoxicating music. The captivating customs, astonishing architecture, and amazing artistry create a breathtaking historical mosaic. From splendid Istanbul to otherworldly Cappadocia to the spectacular Black Sea to the exotic East to the sparkling Turquoise Coast, Turkey is an unsurpassed destination.

One is not a tourist but a traveler in Turkey. As I have embraced the culture, so have I been embraced by the warmth and kindness of the people all along my journeys—a true testament to their unselfish and altruistic natures. Deeply impressed with the emphasis that Turks place on preserving their rich cultural heritage, while simultaneously pressing for progress, I now consider myself an unofficial ambassador for Turkey with the fervent wish that my love for that extraordinary country will serve as a catalyst to ignite the flame of fascination in others.

Iyi yolculuklar,

Judy

#2 Admin

Admin

Extreme Member

• ™Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 06:55

One is not a tourist but a traveler in Turkey. As I have embraced the culture, so have I been embraced by the warmth and kindness of the people all along my journeys—a true testament to their unselfish and altruistic natures. Deeply impressed with the emphasis that Turks place on preserving their rich cultural heritage, while simultaneously pressing for progress, I now consider myself an unofficial ambassador for Turkey with the fervent wish that my love for that extraordinary country will serve as a catalyst to ignite the flame of fascination in others.

I do not think I can add anything to this comment...
Thank you and welcome on board....

:) Cheers

Reply to this topic