Welcome to Travelers' Stories About Turkey

Welcome to Travelers' Stories About Turkey, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Travelers' Stories About Turkey by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Create an Album and share your pictures
Please take a minute and register :)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Living Permit in Turkey

1 reply to this topic

#1 R.Martin

R.Martin

NewB

• ΦNew Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:56

Hi
I got internship visa for Turkey from India for 3 months(90 days). The visa issue date is 5th Dec 08 and visa expired on 5th March 09. My 3 months will be over on 25th March 09 and I have got return ticket for next day i.e. 26th March 09 at 4PM . So I need to know if there is a living permit required or any other formalities to be completed for one day or there is nothing required for such a short time period of 1 day? Any information would be helpful
Thanks

#2 rdd1234

rdd1234

NewB

• ΦNew Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 01:27

Hi
I got internship visa for Turkey from India for 3 months(90 days). The visa issue date is 5th Dec 08 and visa expired on 5th March 09. My 3 months will be over on 25th March 09 and I have got return ticket for next day i.e. 26th March 09 at 4PM . So I need to know if there is a living permit required or any other formalities to be completed for one day or there is nothing required for such a short time period of 1 day? Any information would be helpful
Thanks

Hi, I had never previously heard about an internship visa to Turkey. But now a company is inviting me for a job there. I will be applying via their consulate in Delhi. My company says I have to take internship visa. Can you please tell me the documents you attached? Do I need to give documents to prove that I have financial support (like bank statements etc.), or should I just take these 3 things :

1. valid passport
2. Company's invitation letter
3. visa application form

Reply to this topic