Welcome to Travelers' Stories About Turkey

Welcome to Travelers' Stories About Turkey, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Travelers' Stories About Turkey by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Create an Album and share your pictures
Please take a minute and register :)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

hello everyone!

4 replies to this topic

#1 mianela

mianela

NewB

• ΦNew Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 23:53

a travel stories can make everyone inspiration to make a travel for her/his own experience. The excitement and adventure are the things that cannot be exchanged even money, thats the essence of travel. Everyone loves travel, let us share our stories and let everyone inspired.

#2 mianela

mianela

NewB

• ΦNew Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 00:10

a travel stories can make everyone inspiration to make a travel for her/his own experience. The excitement and adventure are the things that cannot be exchanged even money, thats the essence of travel. Everyone loves travel, let us share our stories and let everyone inspired.

hello! I'm mianela, a new here! I'm just lurking around and just decided to join. I love the stories and articles of the fellows here. hope to learn from other experience and contribute things here.
good site keep it always!

#3 Admin

Admin

Extreme Member

• ™Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 05:30

Welcome,
Thank you... I hope you will join us with your experiences too. :)

Thanks

#4 lance21

lance21

NewB

• ΦNew Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 19:29

Welcome,
Thank you... I hope you will join us with your experiences too. :)

Thanks

Yes I am planning to travel alon soon to meet new interesting and all sort of people. To do this I practice everyday walking alone and enjoy doing it. Smiling at random people etc. Once I get used to it thats when the party will start. ^^ Happy travel everyone!

#5 HeadlineActually

HeadlineActually

• ΦMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 21:54

Hello and welcome, nice to meet you!

Reply to this topic